There's a degree of separation from what I want to do and what I will do. I know that as a fact, but sometimes, I'll have to split myself up. Time for a new blog.
Reading and thinking about what I wanted this blog to be about when I started it, to be about my thoughts, hasn't really panned out. I don't think that much, and when I do, it's not on paper and pencil anymore. It's in my head, making me feel pins and needles, but I don't do squat. I need to finish so many things now. Freshmen year over in three weeks. Light bulb moment! Time to study and finish with a swish.
Boat dance was awesome. A great workout. Pretty faces out there :] and some handsome guys too. hehe. I had fun, while keeping the passions in check. Have to behave out there. Time to sleep. I'm praying for this weekend to be very thought provoking and all.
Easter Weekend. Good Friday. It all goes by so quick, but they should mean something more than just another passing day. They really should. Thank God for the BLOOD OF JESUS.
On a side note, I fail at school D:
No comments:
Post a Comment