I just finished watching a movie. hehe xD tis the first one I've watched on my own outside of class in a long time. History and war, gore and more. Gracepoint Live is finally today! Lots of practice. I still have the dance screwed up much. haha.
Not much has been going on I think, midterms done with for a while. Things a bit calmer now, but still need to keep up the studying. It's like a calm before the final storm of... FINALS. I really want to learn, but it gets quite discouraging sometimes when I look at grades and they reflect so poorly on how much I want to learn. My butt needs to learn how to get off a chair and I need to go exercise. Hopefully I'll go running tomorrow.
I don't have much to say and I have not been reflective much recently. I don't know if there's something wrong with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment