Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's all over

I didn't realize that quite a few people still blog. Or at least that many try to and have continued doing so these past years, on and off like I have been doing. There's so much going on, so much we just can't say to other people or shout out to the world. This blogging business does a fairly decent job of expressing those words and who cares if other people read them. No one will, right? ha. Inevitably, someone will come across these words, but what does it matter?

It's not really ALL over, but I've been at Cal for over a month now and it seems like forever since I've been here. Yet I can still remember, as if it were yesterday, Grad Nite, Graduation, Physics for summer, debut, ping pong, ... The listS are endless. I really hope that while I am still here at Cal, I will be able to keep my previous friends as friends. I hope it won't be like middle school, where I didn't talk to most people after we went on to high school. I know it will be harder because we're all at different schools. But then again, stalker book is always there, yea?

Yesterday during LivingWater small group, Jo challenged us with a few questions about faith, God, and the way He works. I really do hope that we do meet as a group because it's such a small group and we're really close already. Somewhat. In some ways. Surprisingly, I found some other people who are also church hopping/fellowship hopping too. ha.

Homecoming is one week away. Midterms are all over the place. School will really go by fast. It's rather scary.

I'm lost for what to say
At the end of this long day
I woke up late for class
Of cold milk, I had a glass.
Four pieces of jam with toast
then outdoors in the sun to roast;
across campus it was hot.
Make up that lab I did not,
for the doors to the hall
were closed like a wall
I need to go read some more
and get my butt off the floor.
So maybe I will end this story
of this day with all its glory

No comments:

Post a Comment