I've been going to several small groups and fellowship activities recently and it's tough meeting so many new faces, while also trying to see what the groups are about. What they do, and how they do it. I really enjoyed last week's block party large group and I guess I'll hop over to Livingwater's this Friday. Intervarsity's Tuesday worship was really fun. We played a game involving standing on one leg, placing hands behind our backs, and trying to pick up a paper bag with our mouths. I messed up xD
I almost had my first all-nighter yesterday (Tuesday night/Wednesday morning) because all this Scheme/stk/Lisp stuff is new to me. I have quite a lot to read. I've been trying to do strawberry-runs from the dining commons and finally got some more today for breakfast. Time for smoothies! (I need yogurt :[ )
I was cleaning my glasses again yesterday and I noticed that the film of anti-glare, or something..., was peeling and chipping off.
Up all morning,
I feel like soaring.
What new things
will lift these wings,
and make me see
how things can be
from a place so high,
way up in the sky.
I don't want to fall
or face another wall.
Things here so new
I wish them to be true
that I'll find my way
and here I am to stay.
No comments:
Post a Comment